You can now follow me on Bloglovin and find other bloggers in this same category!
Sunday. The one day of the week I can say I love. I don’t know what it is about Sunday, but it’s just nice.
I realized I forgot to post yesterday because I was baking bread and working on some things here to drive more traffic to the site and expand the positivity for all. I’m ready to get serious about this blog and really dig into the process.
Anyway, on Saturday I was thankful for:
- All of my wonderful friends and the beautiful friendsgiving we had together
- My mom’s bread recipe which made the most delicious rolls
- Having a wholesome good time and being a friend again (I haven’t been for a little bit because I’ve really be focusing on my own shit lately)
And today, I am thankful for:
- The peace and quiet of a Sunday morning
- Getting some dishes done right when I got up this morning
- the day ahead. I have many opportunities to enjoy today and advance toward my goals
If you’re having a tough time, be thankful for the peace that Sunday brings and the beginning of a new week. Find 3 things that bring you peace. It could be a religion, a place, or someone who means a lot to you. Whatever it is, give thanks to the things or people that bring you peace.
So, tell me, what are you thankful for today?
In love and light,
Hey guys! Daily Gratitude will transition to my MEDIUM publication, The Gratitude Journal, starting January 1st, but will be available to you via a friend link on social media. We’re moving platforms, but not going away!